Revisiting Myself after ages. But happy that i finally am. Just got my hair straightened, in the bargain got late for the editorial meeting. Not that I missed important, enlightening discussions, but the meeting is kind of compulsory for reporters. Like me. What happens in the meeting is that some lucky people enjoy the jokes cracked at others, while the unlucky ones simply sit there.
Ok back to my hair. Well everyone complimented, asked me what the occasion was... some thought i was having an affair while my boyfriend is out of station.... I thought : just revisiting the self. Thinking of the transformation this once tomboyish girl is going through. Probably this is what you call tasting a different world where you lose yourself to what you would want others to see you as, remember you as, know you as. Today I have an important Luncheon to attend. Will be there to socialize, some important people would be present, therefore the grooming. Some reading this blog would think What The Heck!!! can't someone just look good for the self???? For the self, nothng looks good enough. Like my Job -- this is what i always wanted to be -- A journalist. But ask me and i have only successfully become a Journo! suave, smart, intelligible, but insensitive, fake and untrue to the real purpose. Did I become, or did i choose to become is what I am asking myself.
Signing off
Rosemary..
No comments:
Post a Comment