qr code Taste of a different world....: A painter I am not

Monday, November 7, 2011

A painter I am not



November 7, 2011



A Bad painter I would be

Once while fetching water from a stream,
I slipped. Into imagination
A world where Red is me
and colourless everything else
A complete me creating the world around
What colours would I fill it with?
I took the brush, dipped it in the colour blue
Blue was my sky, a clear blue sky
I dipped it again, this time in white
White was my mountain a pure white Now, in green for my meadow wide
Green and lush and prosperous
Then the roads, "brown", I said, and it was so
Alas! it was complete.
Then I looked at it and sprinkled random colours.
"Too perfect it was," I chuckled.
I like a grey in the blue sky, I realised
The black in the snow is just perfect
Some browns in the greens is how it should be
Make rocky my path, a lil thorny too
Let my feet bleed and let that give me colour
I am a bad painter, I realise!
********************************************************************************

3 comments:

Yours truly said...

You painted with your words... I could see it all. And yes, imperfect is perfect!

लेखक said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
लेखक said...

You started painting in your first line... After last line I closed my eyes and painting is complete..