I feel raped each and everytime....
Stop it! before I loathe the touch of any of you
Even the ones that love and care
Because all I feel everytime, is hurt and despair and pain that is ever increasing
Hell, Don' t equate my honour to all else you can steal, beg and borrow
Because all else you can weigh
Don't try to test your manhood on me, I am not a guinea pig
Because I have spirit that will never restore
I may sell my body every day, You still have no right to rape me
I may strip myself in a crowd of hundreds, You still don't have the right to rape me.
I may be you bete noire, spit venom on you, You still have no right to rape me
You might claim to love me and I may be your bed-mate, You still have no right to rape me!
She lies there, defiled and beaten
And I see a mirror image of me
With every counting of her breath, I feel something dying in me
And yet I will live on, because I have a battle to fight and a revenge to take
Rosemary Marandi

1 comment:
Very well put!!bt few men on earth to understand n appreciate ur thotz...nvr mind...nvr stop expression urself..
Post a Comment