Well, this is not the regular question asked on dating sites nowadays. This is, for a change, a question I am asking to my self and will ask for the next few days in the island of thousand temples.
I just arrived in Bali, somewhat taken by the beauty of its beaches, the ardourous appeal of its rice fields, the speaking walls of its ancient temples, and (secretly) 'Eat, pray, love' -- the movie. Yet, it is not "Love" that I seek here.
Do I seek healing then? Maybe. Do I seek adventure? Maybe. Do I seek beauty? Maybe. Do I seek fun? Maybe.
Do I know what I seek? Maybe not.
For today, I closed it with some Bintang beer and Pepes Ikan (banana leaf wrapped steamed tuna), in a resort overlooking a agricultural field.
....Then caught up on 2 nights of sleep.
(No pics today as didnt really venture out. I promise many from tomorrow)
I just arrived in Bali, somewhat taken by the beauty of its beaches, the ardourous appeal of its rice fields, the speaking walls of its ancient temples, and (secretly) 'Eat, pray, love' -- the movie. Yet, it is not "Love" that I seek here.
Do I seek healing then? Maybe. Do I seek adventure? Maybe. Do I seek beauty? Maybe. Do I seek fun? Maybe.
Do I know what I seek? Maybe not.
For today, I closed it with some Bintang beer and Pepes Ikan (banana leaf wrapped steamed tuna), in a resort overlooking a agricultural field.
....Then caught up on 2 nights of sleep.
(No pics today as didnt really venture out. I promise many from tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment