Like always...
I will wait to meet you again, this time to consume
that burning sun which blazes your eyesand that breath which smells of a pungent soul
We had found each other after the storm
And in the rains are souls mated
Rainwashed and touched by the very first rays of the morn
Into the day and into the eve you melted into me
We met and parted and met to part
and everytime the pain was mine
while your arrogance soared like an eagle
I like a swallow have waited to fly on
Again you will remember me, again you will smile
And I will again and again and again believe you would stay
And again you will promise and break it in your pride
And I will again drink it all and spill none
For to me you will always remain untouched, unheard of
A desire so strong that all fields it will surpass
-- Rosemary Marandi
3 comments:
Nice..there is a yearning that one feels and yet the hope that one day the souls shall entwine...
Bhalo....I liked the parts where pathos come...rather than the parts which express a bit of rage...
Maybe pathos and rage are part of the feeling called 'Love'
Post a Comment